Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Family or Friends?

To most people there family is more important then there friends, but for me thats not the case. My family is crap. I lost almost everyone in my family. It bothered me for the logest time. It does get hard sometimes, but I'm looking past it now. I'm living a pretty darn good life if I don't include them. There the only ones holding me back. The ones who actually make me sad and feel a lone. I'll be very happy when my step mom kicks me out in February. I'm so scared, but I know its good for them to get out of my life. My friends are the ones who have stuck with me. Yeah i've had friends that pass, but not close ones. My best friends have stayed my best friends and i love them. There always there and there families are mine. My best friend heathers parets are letting me move into there house for a bit. I guess everyones different. Most of the time you hear friends pass and go, but families stays, but thats not the case for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment