Wednesday, December 12, 2012

                                    Favorite Video Game?!?


Honestly I dont play video games. Occasionally i will, but not often at all. I've played Call Of Duty and I do like the game, but I just don't like video games in general. I think they make people lazy and waste money on something stupid. If someone else wants to wast there money then fine I'll go to there house and play the game. I do own a WII, but I think of that as a family game system. I like the active games. I use to play the game super mario galaxy. It was so much fun. I really do like the WII games that you have to get up and get active with it. Like playing bowling or tennis.  I do play games on my phone. I kinda count that as a video game cause it is, but it's in your hand. I love playing games on my Iphone. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree that people spend too much time playing video games and that is why I do not play. I would rather have an activity that is more social with actual people.

    ReplyDelete