Friday, December 14, 2012

GOD

I really just wanted to write how I felt about God because I don't think people understand what there talking about when they don't believe in him. God has made an impact on my life bigger then anyone else. No one would be here without God. I guess I respect people and there beliefs, but if your beliefs consist on worshiping the devil; I don't want anything to do with that. Your messing with something that will effect you in your afterlife. I've gone through a lot of struggles in my life, but God always helps me through it. That conscience you get before you decide to do something stupid; thats God telling you that it's not a smart choice. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for God. I didn't really believe in God before until I found my religion and I felt gods touch. It's something I'll never forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment