Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What am I doing after I graduate?!?

              Honestly I don't really know yet. Stuff has been getting really stressful at home and I can't wait to move out but I don't have plans. I'm moving in with my best friends heather and I'm gonna continue to work at county market. I want to go to college, but I can't do it right away. Moving out on my own is gonna be a lot of work for me and to say in school and work and pay my own bills is gonna be hard in the beginning. I just want to take off a year and get situated. I'm so scared about moving out. I wish I didn't have to. I wish I had the parents that let you live with them until you get your feet on the ground. I want to go to Minneapolis Business College and take the medical assistant course. thats where I want to start, but I don't plan on stopping there. After that I'll find something more in depth that I want to pursue. Maybe I want to work on the heart. Just kidding. I don't. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment