Friday, December 14, 2012

Graduation

I'm so excited to graduate. I'm kinda bummed I couldn't stay at the high school. I miss all my friends and the teachers, but I had to make a decision for whats better. I was behind a couple credits because I failed some classes in ninth grade. My dad wouldn't drive me to Stillwater twice a week so I just put it off. My dumb decisions brought me here, but in the end it is for the better. I get kicked out of my house in February when I turn 18. Changing schools gives me the opportunity to work very hard an graduate early. I'll be graduating around the time when I turn 18 which is awesome. I will walk with my graduating class. I can't believe my school days are coming to an end. Senior year. I never really thought I would make it to this day. 

                     Stillwater class of 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment